Times: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm!!! No extra fees. Note that camp starts on June 20 (TUESDAY!!)
TO REGISTER FOR SUMMER CAMP, PLEASE GO TO THE HOME PAGE AND USE EITHER THE NEW USER OR PARENT PORTAL.
Behavior Agreement included (Must be submitted w/registration)
NEW Summer Camp Locations –
Camp Cannonball (for grades 5-8) will be at Hoover and at Tawanka (if numbers permit). If we do not have
sufficient numbers at Tawanka, grades 5-8 will be incorporated into the older camp.
- Herbert Hoover – Camp will be divided by ages depending by enrollment
- Tawanka – Camp may be divided by ages depending upon enrollment
- Cannonball Camp at HOOVER – camp for kids completing Grades 5-8 (no exceptions)
** Children must have completed Kindergarten before attending any camp **
10 Week 2017 SUMMER CAMP
June 20 (Tuesday) -August 25 (subject to Neshaminy School District Calendar)
$30.00 registration fee & $500.00 non-refundable deposit due with registration.
(Apple clients $25.00 registration fee for each child. If deposit is paid before May 15, 2017, it is $100.00 for EACH child. If paid on or after May 15, 2017, deposit is $150.00 for first child and $100.00 each additional child. Deposits are non-refundable for any reason. )
(Note:A $5.00 convenience fee will be added to all credit/debit card/check online payments.)
Weekly Rate: $230.00/wk (Discount for 2nd child if camp > 7 weeks)
Daily Rate: $60.00/day until May 15. After May 15, $75.00/day
CIT application (Must have completed at least 5th grade)
Junior Camp Counselor Application (Must be 16 by 6/1/17)
WE ACCEPT CCIS (APPLE CHILDCARE) COPAYS!!!
Here’s what camp parents have to say:
- “Your camp last year was the best”
- “The camp has so much to offer, it’s amazing!!”
- “My boys had a blast-thanks to you and the great staff! Appreciate all you planned out for these kids. So sad to see summer ending!”
- “You guys are awesome; my kids have been raving about how much fun they had. So sad summer is ending. We’ll definitely be back next year. Thanks you to all the staff. I very [much] appreciate all you have done.”
Hours: 9:00a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with FREE Extended Care
(Before and after camp 7:00 a.m-9:00am. & 3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.)
- Serving the Neshaminy District since 1989
- Kindergarten through Grade 8
- One field trip and two pool visits per week with a diverse and enriching activity schedule to supplement the program
- Two healthy snacks everyday based on USDA standards
- Mature, experienced will-trained counselors. All of our senior counselors are over age 21.
- Summer book Reading Club using the Neshaminy School District lists
- Fun Activities and Camp-Wide Big Events
- All staff have completed background checks in child abuse and criminal record clearance
- We transport students in vans or a school bus.
- All staff certified in First Aid and Water Safety
- Staff receive training on safety, supervision, teaching students social skills
- Parents are welcome on all trips or to visit the sites at any time