CAMP REGISTRATION is OPEN !!
WE ARE NOW HIRING FOR CAMP!! SEE BELOW “Positions Open”.
WE HAVE ROLLED BACK TUITION FEES! $230.00/WEEK
NO EARLY BIRD NO REGISTRATION FEES
****REGISTER EARLY- CAMP FILLED UP LAST YEAR!!****
2019 SUMMER CAMP – 10 Weeks
WE ACCEPT ELRC COPAYS!!! (Activity Fee of $175.00 per child must be paid at time of registration.)
Behavior Agreement MUST be signed by parents & children brought/sent to office/camp.
Field Trips *subject to change*
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm!!! No extra fees.
Locations and Ages:
- Herbert Hoover – Camp will be divided by ages (NOT GRADES) depending on enrollment
- Tawanka – Camp willy be divided by ages(NOT GRADES) depending on enrollment
- Cannonball – Camp at HOOVER – for kids completing Grades 5-8 (no exceptions)
Camp Cannonball will absolutely be at Hoover ; at Tawanka ONLY if numbers permit.
Dolphins – kids finishing Kindergarden and 1st grade
Sharks – kids finishing 2nd through 4th grade
If we do not have sufficient numbers at Tawanka, grades 5-8 will be incorporated into the older camp.
** Children must have completed Kindergarten before attending any camp **
Weekly Rate: $230.00/wk (Discount for 2nd child if camp > 7 weeks)
Daily Rate: $75.00/day
$500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DOWN PAYMENT per child due with registration (NON-ELRC CLIENTS).
ELRC clients: NON-REFUNDABLE activity fee of $175.00 per child at time of registration
*START & END DATE OF CAMP DEPENDENT ON NESHAMINY SCHOOL DISTRICT CALENDAR
*CAMP BALANCES MUST BE PAID BY APRIL 15 or you may lose your spot in camp
*ALL ELRC PARENTS MUST BE SET UP ON AUTO PAY. PAYMENT WILL BE SET FOR EACH WEEK ON SUNDAY
A $5.00 convenience fee will be added to all credit/debit card/check online payments.
CAMP POSITIONS AVAILABLE
CIT Application (Must have completed at least 5th grade)
Junior Camp Counselor (Must be 16 by 6/1/19)
Here’s what camp parents have to say:
- “Your camp last year was the best”
- “The camp has so much to offer, it’s amazing!!”
- “My boys had a blast-thanks to you and the great staff! Appreciate all you planned out for these kids. So sad to see summer ending!”
- “You guys are awesome; my kids have been raving about how much fun they had. So sad summer is ending. We’ll definitely be back next year. Thanks you to all the staff. I very [much] appreciate all you have done.”
Hours: 9:00a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with FREE Extended Care
(Before and after camp 7:00 a.m-9:00am. & 3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.)
- Serving the Neshaminy District since 1989
- Kindergarten through Grade 8
- One field trip and two pool visits per week with a diverse and enriching activity schedule to supplement the program
- Two healthy snacks everyday based on USDA standards
- Mature, experienced will-trained counselors. All of our senior counselors are over age 21.
- Summer book Reading Club using the Neshaminy School District lists
- Fun Activities and Camp-Wide Big Events
- All staff have completed background checks in child abuse and criminal record clearance
- We transport students in vans or a school bus.
- All staff certified in First Aid and Water Safety
- Staff receive training on safety, supervision, teaching students social skills
- Parents are welcome on all trips or to visit the sites at any time