Times: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm!!! No extra fees. Note that camp starts on June 20 (WEDNESDAY!!)
CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED for 2018!!
*ALL CAMP VACATION WEEKS/DAYS MUST BE SELECTED BY MAY 15
OR YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU SELECTED
*ALL CAMP BALANCES MUST BE PAID BY MAY 25 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*ALL APPLE PARENTS MUST BE SET UP ON AUTO PAY. PAYMENT WILL BE SET FOR EACH
WEEK ON SUNDAY
10 Week 2018 SUMMER CAMP
June 20 (WEDNESDAY -August 24 (subject to Neshaminy School District Calendar- Neshaminy has extended it’s calendar!!))
WE ACCEPT CCIS (APPLE CHILDCARE) COPAYS!!! (Activity Fee must be paid. See below under FEES)
Behavior Agreement MUST be signed by parents and children and brought/sent to office/camp
Field Trips *subject to change
Two Summer Camp Locations – HOOVER AND TAWANKA
- Herbert Hoover – Camp will be divided by ages (NOT GRADES) depending on enrollment
(2nd graders may be divided into both camps)
- Tawanka – Camp may be divided by ages depending upon enrollment – Cannonball Camp at HOOVER – camp for kids completing Grades 5-8 (no exceptions)
Camp Cannonball (for kids completing grades 5-8) will be at Hoover and at Tawanka (if numbers permit).
If we do not have sufficient numbers at Tawanka, grades 5-8 will be incorporated into the older camp.
** Children must have completed Kindergarten before attending any camp **
TUITION, REGISTRATION FEES AND DOWN PAYMENTS:
Weekly Rate: $235.00/wk (Discount for 2nd child if camp > 7 weeks)
Daily Rate: $70.00/day
$35.00 registration fee for each child (INCLUDING SUBSIDIZED CHILDREN)
$500.00 non-refundable DOWN PAYMENT per child due with registration (NON-APPLE CLIENTS).
(Apple clients must pay an activity fee for $125.00 per child at time of registration)
DOWN PAYMENTS/ACTIVITY FEES are non-refundable for any reason.
(Note: A $5.00 convenience fee will be added to all credit/debit card/check online payments.)
New Camp Counselor Application (New this Year)
CIT application (Must have completed at least 5th grade)
Junior Camp Counselor Application (Must be 16 by 6/1/18)
Here’s what camp parents have to say:
- “Your camp last year was the best”
- “The camp has so much to offer, it’s amazing!!”
- “My boys had a blast-thanks to you and the great staff! Appreciate all you planned out for these kids. So sad to see summer ending!”
- “You guys are awesome; my kids have been raving about how much fun they had. So sad summer is ending. We’ll definitely be back next year. Thanks you to all the staff. I very [much] appreciate all you have done.”
Hours: 9:00a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with FREE Extended Care
(Before and after camp 7:00 a.m-9:00am. & 3:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.)
- Serving the Neshaminy District since 1989
- Kindergarten through Grade 8
- One field trip and two pool visits per week with a diverse and enriching activity schedule to supplement the program
- Two healthy snacks everyday based on USDA standards
- Mature, experienced will-trained counselors. All of our senior counselors are over age 21.
- Summer book Reading Club using the Neshaminy School District lists
- Fun Activities and Camp-Wide Big Events
- All staff have completed background checks in child abuse and criminal record clearance
- We transport students in vans or a school bus.
- All staff certified in First Aid and Water Safety
- Staff receive training on safety, supervision, teaching students social skills
- Parents are welcome on all trips or to visit the sites at any time