REGISTRATION IS OPEN
YOU MUST REGISTER BY AUGUST 15TH IF YOU WISH TO START OUR PROGRAM ON THE FIRST DAY OF CARE (AUGUST 30). WE DO NOT OFFER CARE ON AUGUST 29.
IF YOU REGISTER AFTER AUGUST 15, YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO START UNTIL SEPTEMBER 12
YOU MUST ALSO REGISTER FOR SEPTEMBER INSERVICE DAYS BY AUGUST 15TH!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU MUST REGISTER AT LEAST 2 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE
STARTING YOUR SCHEDULE.
You must receive a confirmation email before starting your schedule!!
WHEN YOU LOG IN, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SET UP A SECOND EMERGENCY CONTACT FOR
YOUR CHILD/REN. YOU WILL GET AN ERROR IF YOU DO NOT SET IT UP. IT IS UNDER CONTACTS!!!!
If you have forgotten your password, click on “Password Reminder” and you will be directed to reset password.
If you have forgotten your user name, you will have to call the office.
!! YOU MUST USE MOZILLA FIREFOX OR GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER !!
NEW USERS (IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED BEFORE. You will set up a password and user id. )
DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER TO REGISTER- IT WILL NOT COMPLETE REGISTRATION!!
When registering for school year, make sure you have the following information available:
- Emergency contact names, addresses and phone numbers
- Persons to whom child may be released (other than parents) names, addresses and phone numbers
- Health insurance provider AND policy number (Contact Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) at Medicaid.gov if you do not have insurance)
- Name of physician, address and phone number
- To Authorize monthly credit card usage, go to “Auto Pay” in the parent portal
- You must have a credit card/bank check to register online. If you do not have a credit card/bank check, you must come into the office.
Registration can not be completed without this information and full payment of registration fees!!
2018-2019 School Year Registration fees
Registration is $100.00 per child or $150.00 per family; Apple $25.00/$50.00
Monthly tuition fees listed on parent resources page