YOU MUST REGISTER AT LEAST 2 BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE
STARTING YOUR SCHEDULE.
You must receive a confirmation email before starting your schedule!!
2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR REGISTRATION IS OPEN
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS: WINTER OFFICE HOURS
JUNE 14 – AUGUST 27 STARTING AUGUST 28TH
M-TH 7:00 AM TO 6:00 PM M-TH 8AM -6 PM
FRIDAYS OFFICE CLOSED FRIDAY 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM (DIANA NOT IN OFFICE)
School Year Registration fees
Registration is $100.00 per child or $150.00 per family; ELRC $25.00/$50.00
Any students registering after August 12th will not be able to start until September 9th.
Registration closes on September 16th for the first In-Service Day,
If you have forgotten your password, click on “Password Reminder” and you will be directed to reset password.
If you have forgotten your user name, you will have to call the office.
!! YOU MUST USE MOZILLA FIREFOX OR GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER !!
NEW USERS (IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED BEFORE. You will set up a password and user id. )
DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER TO REGISTER- IT WILL NOT COMPLETE REGISTRATION!!
When registering for school year, make sure you have the following information available:
- Emergency contact names, addresses and phone numbers
- Persons to whom child may be released (other than parents) names, addresses and phone numbers
- Health insurance provider AND policy number (Contact Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) at Medicaid.gov if you do not have insurance)
- Name of physician, address and phone number
- To Authorize monthly credit card usage, go to “Auto Pay” in the parent portal
- You must have a credit card/bank check to register online. If you do not have a credit card/bank check, you must come into the office.
Registration can not be completed without this information and full payment of registration fees!!
IN-SERVICE DAYS 2019-2020 for which we provide care: